Monday, January 29, 2007

Burgundy Red Forecast Newbie

Hello everyone! I'm new to the KAL. I just started knitting the sweater on this past Wednesday. I got quite a bit of knitting done on it over the weekend because it was raining the whole time. The yarn I'm using is Cascade 220 in color #8884, a sort of burgundy red. Needles are US size 8 and 6. I enjoy reading about everyone's alterations to the patterns. I'm planning to do the arm alterations.

Picture above is the back. Picture below is the front.

I'm now glad to be on the Lower Body section with the K2 P2 rib. I was getting a little tired of the bobbles. Now with this little break from them, I know I'll be ready for them again when I get to the sleeves.

For the sleeves I'm also planning on using double pointed needles to knit in the round. Less seaming I have to do the better :)

Abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home